- Cookies are small identification and data storage files that are sent to your electronic devices when you access an online service through your browser and remember that your device has accessed the website or application. Cookies can send these files back to the source website or another website that recognizes cookies. In these files, information regarding your Web Site tour is stored in order to enable you to benefit from some of the basic features of the Web Site in order to remember your data when you use the Web Site again, and to use the Web Site more effectively and easily.
- The main purposes of using cookies on our website; to provide you with a user-friendly experience, to ensure the development of the Website, to improve the Company’s services and products, to facilitate the use of the Website and to change the Company’s services and use of the Website in line with the interests and preferences of the Users.
- Cookies collect data regarding your usage preferences and your tour on the Website including the name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of the internet service provider you have used to access to the website on the electronic device from which you access the Website, the date and time you have accessed the Website, the pages have been accessed while you are on the Website and the internet address that provides direct connection to the website.
- 6. There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose of use and the duration of use. Our Company uses Mandatory Cookies, Authentication Cookies, Flash Cookies, Function Cookies, Analysis / Performance Cookies and Targeting / Advertising / Marketing Cookies.
- Mandatory cookies and Analysis / Performance cookies cannot be disabled, but if you do not want other types of cookies to be stored on your computer, you can change your cookie usage preferences in the settings section of your browser or proceed without clicking the confirmation option on our Cookie warning screen. Cookie management settings vary from browser to browser, and detailed information about cookies is available under the help menus of modern browsers.
- For what purpose personal data will be processed: Your personal data in the categories listed in Article 5 above is processed with purposes listed in Article 4.
- To whom and for what purpose personal data processed by the company can be transferred: Your personal data are not transferred to any third party.
- Method and legal reason for collecting personal data: Your personal data obtained through cookies are collected based on “explicit consent” as the legal reason.
- Your rights under the Law regarding your personal data are as follows (a) Learning whether your personal data is being processed, (b) If your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this, (c) Learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose, (d) To know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data are transferred (e) To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing, (f) To request the deletion or destruction of your personal data in case the reasons requiring the processing of your personal data disappear, (g) Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred, (h) To object to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, (i) To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data obtained through cookies.
You can exercise these rights in writing or by using your registered e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org.